Dips are a great exercise for your arms and chest, and ideally you’ll find a pair of parallel bars to do them on. (Many parks have a set as part of a fitness trail, or you might even luck out and find a well-situated set of railings.) If that’s not an option and you aren’t ready to invest in a pair of gymnastics rings or a freestanding dip station, there’s always the two-chair dip. Put each hand on one chairs, and lower yourself as far as you comfortably can between them, resting your feet on the ground if necessary. To make this move harder, put your hands on the backs of the chairs instead of the seats, or find some other tall surface like a pair of kitchen countertops.
- Why You Should Be Wary When Sending Your Pixel or iPhone in for Repairs
- 15 Discontinued Fast-Food Items That Must Return, According to Lifehacker Readers
- Sous Vide an ‘Always Sunny’ Rum Ham That Would Make Frank Reynolds Proud
- 30 of the Best Movies of 2021 You Can Watch at Home Right Now
- 12 of the Best Movies That Deal Frankly With Addiction and Recovery